Basic information on Data Protection – Contacts and potential customers
In compliance the with current legislation on data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPDCP, 15/99), Implementing Regulation of the LOPDCP (Royal Decree, 1720/2007, of 21 December), we provide you with the following information which you should read before signing the registration form as a contact:
- Controller for the processing of personal data: MARTÍNEZ OTERO CONTRACT, S.L. with NIF: B-36.481.844 and address at Avda. de Pontevedra, nº 97, A Estrada.
- Purposes of the processing: The personal data provided will be used for the management of data of commercial contacts and potential clients, as well as for the purpose of advertising and commercial prospecting, for which the express consent of the interested party is requested.
- Legitimation: Express consent of the interested party.
- Recipients: No transfers are made to third parties. No international data transfers will be made.
- Rights: You have the right to access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
- Additional information: Further information can be found in the Data Protection Policy on the company’s website: http://martinezotero.com/es/avisolegal/.
Consent to processing of your personal data
The interested party declares that he/she is over 16 years old and gives his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data, in accordance with the information provided and the conditions set out in the Data Protection Policy. Likewise, he/she declares that the information provided is accurate and truthful, and he/she undertakes to provide written details (Trade name of the Data Controller) of any variation or modification that may occur in the data referred to above.