From our company we want to inform you clearly and precisely about the cookies we use on our website. If you would like to learn more about our use and purpose of the cookies implemented on our website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are under 16 years old you cannot continue browsing this website unless you have the express consent of your parents or guardians. Our service is not aimed at children under 16, so we do not process data obtained from this group.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user’s computer, tablet or smartphone in order to store data and information that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time you visit the website, the different tabs you have viewed, or how long you have been on the website.
This information will be used by the owner of the website to improve its contents, make the website more attractive and correctly place the contents that most interest visitors.
Our company does not collect or process personal information derived or coming from the data related to information that could reveal sexual orientation; political or religious beliefs; health information; or information considered sensitive (special categories of data, as defined by the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation).
What types of cookies does this website use?
Depending on the entity that manages them, cookies may be:
- Own Cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the terminal equipment of the interested party from a computer or domain managed by the domain owner and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the domain owner, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
The Website uses only its own cookies.
Depending on how long they remain active:
- Session Cookies: A type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only relevant for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent Cookies: A type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
The Website uses both persistent cookies and session cookies.
In compliance with Law 34/2002 you must accept them and give your express consent. Cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website and we will always respect your privacy. If you do not agree, you will not be able to browse our site. Our website will process the data you provide us only for the purpose of managing the service you request at any given time. You can always contact the company, either through the e-mail address we have created to answer all your questions, or by phone, where specialized staff can assist you in a personalized way.
This type of cookies are sent to your computer and are managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your experience as a user.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide a service or content requested by the registered user. These have the purpose of technical aspects, such as: remembering log identifications; preferences of tools in the use of contents; interaction with contents; location of access to contents; analysis of data with the aim of improving performance, analysis of users by virtue of certain navigation parameters; elaboration of navigation profiles of users and statistics, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of data. These types of cookies may have a specific duration: imminent expiry; expiry at the end of the session; temporary expiry.
Third Party Cookies
These are those sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. The analytical cookies used by Google, or those used by social networks to offer the user the possibility of sharing or recommending content from our website on them.
These are cookies that are not strictly necessary to provide services, such as third party marketing; results information; browsing habits; performance improvement. This type of cookie is characterized by obtaining information for the following purposes: managing advertising spaces; knowing browsing habits; analysing and measuring results. Like the previous ones, this type of cookie can have a variable expiration date: imminent, daily or longer. An informative table is inserted regarding this type of cookies and information provided by third parties about them. These cookies can be subdivided into the following types or areas.
- Performance Cookies: They allow you to adjust your navigation according to the preferences associated with the device during your generated visits.
- Geolocation Cookies: Its main purpose is to adjust the content to the location of the connection device.
- Registration Cookies: The purpose is to identify the user at the time of registration or at the time of logging in, allowing the identification to be maintained without having logged out. Session cookies are deleted when session cookies are closed.
- Social media connection cookies: They collect the session information of the connection profile through the chosen social network, being able to revoke it, under the preferences established in their own profiles. These cookies are configured by the social network service providers, which have their own privacy policies for this purpose.
- Analytical Cookies: Through third-party providers and their survey and data collection tools, an analytical cookie that allows the identification of the connection device is generated. Its purpose is measuring connection time and visited contents with the primary purpose of measuring performance and improving navigation.
The companies that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies, which establish their own privacy policies and opt-out systems.
Martínez Otero Contract, S.L. does not use third-party cookies.
How can I set or disable the cookies used by this website?
To restrict or block cookies, you will need to modify the settings of the browser you use on your computer. Generally speaking, browsers offer the following configuration options in relation to the installation of cookies:
As for mobile devices, the following information is included regarding the settings:
- For Android: Menu > More > Settings > Privacy Settings.
- For Blackberry: Home > Browser > Options > Privacy & Security: clear the Accept Cookies > Save
- For Safari (IOS).
- For Windows Phone.
If the installation of all cookies on the website is blocked, certain functions of the website and certain content may be affected.